Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ready...aim...fire!

This morning, instead of opening the doggie door like normal, the girl put BLU on a leash and took her in the back yard. I followed, wondering why I didn't get the leash too. Then, when BLU started to pee, the girl stuck a plastic cup under her. BLU didn't like it, but some of the pee made it into the container. The girl let go of BLU's leash, and I ran up, and peed in the container too! It was fun! The girl got mad and dumped all of it on the ground. Then she went up to the house.

BLU ran in the house. I was busy peeing on the ground and didn't notice why BLU ran so fast. When I finished marking my spot, I looked up to head into the house and the mean girl sprayed me with the hose. I hate the hose! I did not deserve that one bit!
~~Comet

6 comments:

Ender said...

What, being sprayed with the hose isn't part of the rules. You were just doing what Blu did. Maybe if Blu sees you peeing in the cup first,then Blu will think it's ok. Then the girl can get a different cup for Blu.

Anonymous said...

I've never tried it, but I have heard that hose is tons of fun!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Hana said...

Comet, you should videotape your girl chasing BLU around with a plastic cup!!

Hana said...

BLU, I hope you feel better soon.

sarah said...

it makes a funny sound when the pee hits the cup! our people use an old cool whip container cause it's bigger to catch with i guess, but it's no fun. we told ender to check out indigestion/acid reflux and pancreatitis, as we've had similar symptoms. hope you both are feeling fine.

Comet said...

I'm glad the girl is done chasing me with the cup. I never felt sick, but she was worried. The vet said that it looks like I am in the early stages of getting something wrong with my kidneys, so the girl changed my food to something special the vet has, and stopped letting me taste her food. I think I liked it better before I knew I might be sick.
BLU