Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions

Happy New Year!
We decided to start this year with our resolutions.

Comet:
  • I resolve to stop mauling the girl every time she gets out my leash. I will try to curb my enthusiasm so that she will want to take me out more often.
  • I resolve to stop trying to steal food from the counter or my girl's plate. If I'm patient enough or cute enough when I beg, she will give me some anyway. I don't need to be obnoxious and steal it.
  • (The girl thinks I should add that I won't mark in the house, steal toilet paper and tissues, or go nuts at the door. Let's be real here - there is no way that I could keep those resolutions.)

BLU:

I don't know why I need to make any resolutions. I'm perfect as I am. But, to humor the girl, here are my resolutions for 2007

  • I resolve to be a little nicer to Comet, even though he does drive me nuts and get on my nerves.
  • I resolve to stop trying to trade food with Comet. There is a reason the girl makes me eat special food and I should try to cooperate more.

6 comments:

Hana said...

What's a resolution? I don't know anything about resolutions.

Ender said...

Blu, what kind of a spitz are you...besides a black one??

Anonymous said...

I resolve to ... ummm, errrr ...

Joe Stains said...

Good resolutions, happy new year!!

Fu Fu said...

Haa.. happy new year you guys. hope you can keep your resolutions.

~ fufu

Sunshade said...

I'm like you BLU, I'm perfect, I only made mine to make mum feel better. Oddly enough, one of mine is similar to Comet's...

HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade