Friday, July 21, 2006

Comet Speaks


Hey BLU, for someone who is usually so quiet, you sure do write a lot. And I mean a lot.

I gotta admit – it was hard adjusting. The girl has all these rules! No jumping. No begging. No peeing in the house. No barking all night. How can a poor guy keep track?

At my previous home I was locked out back all day and could do anything I wanted. Well, almost anything. I couldn't go in the house and I didn't get lots of snuggles. I can’t even begin to tell you what a ball I had at the shelter (oh wait, they took my balls!) So yeah, I bark. I mark. I snark. I beg. I jump. (At least I don’t hump!).

But I’m cute, I’m soft and fuzzy, and I love coating all the girl’s black clothing with long white hairs. I don’t know why she keeps me around, but life is pretty darn good now and I’m not leaving! That’s all the background you need on me (unlike BLU who can write a book). If ya got questions, ask and I’ll answer them. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll make things up. Ha ha just kidding. If anything eventful happens, I’ll fill you in – unless BLU bores you to death first.

Comet

No comments: