Friday, July 21, 2006

Bugzilla

What a great afternoon I had! There were these giant bugs in the back yard! Woo hoo. I dug them up out of their holes, and tried to eat them. Most of them crawled back down, but that just meant I got to dig bigger holes. I'm sure the girl won't mind. After all, I am protecting her from the giant bugs. A few of them got away, but only because BLU was standing in my way when they took off. If it wasn't for her, I would have had most of them for sure.


I was lucky enough to catch one. I was so proud of myself, I brought it in the house for my girl to see. I still don't understand why she wasn't thrilled with my gift.

Comet

**********************
Sheesh, you can be so dense some times. Even though my girl used to be an entomologist, why would she want a bug in the house? Do you know anything about women? Besides, you didn't leave her the whole bug. You chewed it into smaller pieces that she had to clean up.

If I were our girl, I would have stuck you outside during dinner time. You can eat the dirty old bugs all you want. I am going to sit and beg for the Chinese food the girl brought home for dinner. She knows how much I love vegetable lo-mein.

BLU


No comments: