Thursday, January 10, 2008

And the Nobel Prize goes to......

ME!I have made the single most important discovery in the world. I have discovered why everything about cats is just so wrong!

Ok, Mr. Big Mean Kitty. Let's see what's inside of you that makes you tick....
First we open the cranium. Let's see, what's in here....
ACCKKK!! Fuzzy green brains! Is it mold? Is it toxic waste? It certainly isn't minty fresh!
There you have it folks. Cats are full of fuzzy green stuff. It is scientifically impossible to be normal when you are filled with moldy toxic waste.
I'm off to discover whether the rest of the cat is also full of toxic waste. Comet is booking my flight to Sweden to accept my Nobel Prize.


Until I get the invitation though, I am happy to announce that I have been awarded another prize of distinction. Our friends Isis and Lorenza gave us this You Make My Day Award. Thank you! You both make our day too :-)
ps. Our girl wants to thank everyone for their kind birthday wishes. She had a wonderful day (and Hana, you weren't invited to her party because she didn't think you had enough quarters for your car to drive all the way to our house.)

12 comments:

Peanut said...

Geez that explains a lot about cats. Thanks for letting us know.

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Blu,
Wow, thanks for the informative lesson. Don't forget me when you get really popular after receiving your Nobel Prize. :)

Amber-Mae said...

Oh gosh, moldy brains? I still don't hate cats even though they're moldy on the inside.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

No wonder I don't like those cats.

I also awarded you (but there's another one to the one Lorenza gave you - check out my blog).

River

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. you sure are clever to discover that BLU. nobody would have thought of that

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Who ever knew what was in a kitty's brain! Thanks for breaking the code for us!
Congratulations on your award!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lenny said...

Mystery solved! You totally deserve the Nobel prize. Maybe Al Gore will share his with you. He likes green stuff.

Your friend, Lenny

Isis said...

i'm glad you won the nobel prize! What a wonderful discovery. I'm very proud.

I'm going to have to sneak into sister's house and see if her kitty has green brains...

Deefor said...

Good dissections. Was wondering what was inside that cat next door. Scary stuff.

Deefor

Lorenza said...

Thanks for the explanation! I wonder if the same applies to the alligator??
You sure deserve the award.
Have a great weekend
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

BRAVO, you really deserve a prize for that discovery!!

Hana said...

Comet and BLU, your girl was probably right that I didn't have enough quarters to put in the gas tank for my car to drive all that way to your house. AND, due to inflation, the gas tank probably only takes dollar coins by now!

If your girl is gonna have a party next year, I can start collecting coins for my trip now.