Sunday, February 25, 2007

Frenzied Friday




Friday was full of adventure.
The girl came home from work about an hour early, and this is the first thing she saw.


She didn't like that sight at all, and went to check out other rooms. I followed her to investigate as well.


This is what she saw in her office.

Right away, she assumed that this was my handiwork. I wish I could take credit for this, but how could such a cute dog make a big mess like this?
I tried my hardest to convince her that I was framed. Framed I tell you!


At first I thought the girl believed me. She locked BLU in the crate and went to the closet to get my leash! Woo hoo! I get to go for a walk while BLU gets punished for making the mess. I knew perfecting my innocent face would eventually pay off.



Instead of taking me for a walk, the girl put me in the car. The girl went back in the house to let BLU out of the crate, then got in the car. I can't believe I'm getting a car ride out of this. It's even better than a walk. And BLU doesn't get to go. hehehehe



BLU adds, at first I was a little miffed that Comet was getting rewarded for making a mess, but then I realized that my girl was too smart to fall for his tricks. I was hoping that she was finally returning him to the pound, where he belongs.



The girl did not return me, but she did take me to the vet. I finished my medicine a couple of days ago, and my cough came back. The vet visit was not fun at all. First they put me on a weird table and made me lay upside down - and very still. They took funny pictures of my insides. They showed these pictures to the girl, and said that my lungs and heart looked good. Then, the vet told the girl that they wanted to test me for Valley Fever, and I had to go back in the scary room and they took blood out of me. This was scary because they didn't take it out of my foot - they took it out of my neck.



The vet gave the girl some more medicine for my cough. I was very happy to get back in the car and go back home to BLU



BLU adds .... I was very disappointed that the girl brought Comet back.



After such a busy Friday, I hopped on my favorite chair and zonked out.


10 comments:

Joe Stains said...

valley fever?! sounds scary. we hope we never get that.

good work on the office organization!!

Fu Fu said...

Hum.. so the girl never found out who did that mess. Oh Comet, so glad that you came back. I'll miss you if the girl returns you to the pound.

~ fufu

Boo Casanova said...

gosh, no body gets punish?? how great is that?

so, are you two gonna make more mess then??

wet wet licks

Boo

Hana said...

Comet, why didn't you tell your girl the truth... that a tornado blew through your house!

I hope you don't have valley fever, whatever that is. I will have to look it up.

Joe Stains said...

We hope to hear from you guys soon?!?!!!!

Deanna said...

Obviously, the Smooshy Faced Killer Gang also hit your house. The framed Lola (of the Dogs of Jackman Avenue) also. Humans are so naive!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

That Valley Fever sounds bad. We hope you don't have it.

And no one was punished for the distruction? How cool is that? Well, there is no proof on who should be punished so it sounds reasonable. Really.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Hana said...

Hey you two! It's not like you to not blog for a whole week! Hope everything's A-OK.

Casey said...

Blu and Comet

Sorry to post this here but I couldn't find an email address. This blog is listed on my site. Can you give me a shout via email and tell me how to contact you? I don't want to write a long message here in the middle of comments about something else.

Thanks in advance,
Casey@Animal-Internet.com

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Comet,
Seriously, you created that mess all by yourself??! How'd u do that?! Wow... and best of all, no one got punished? You girl is just too good to be true!