Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lesson learned? Of course not!

My friend Hana asked if I learned a lesson after begging for chicken curry. I was going to respond that the only thing I learned was that my girl was mean. Really mean!

On Friday, she was super mean. She put beef, mushrooms, wine, and onion soup into the crock pot and let it cook all day while she was at work. Do you know how good that smelled? And not for just a half hour like normal cooking, but ALL DAY LONG!

It took all I could do to not jump up on the counter and take a taste. But then I worried that it was a trick. That it would burn my tongue again like the chicken. When she came home, I couldn't help myself and I begged for some. BLU told me not to, but I did anyway.

Then, the girl did something really nice. She filled BLU and my bowls with our normal dinner, then scooped some of the gravy from her food on top. WOW! It was as yummy as it smelled! I can't believe how nice my girl can be sometimes!
~~Comet

1 comment:

Hana said...

Comet, your girl is very nice to give you PEOPLE GRAVY on your normal food, even though you begged. My parents would never do that, but heehee, don't tell, my grandparents sneak human food to me. They pretend they accidentally drop the food, then I quickly lap it up!