Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's back, it's back, it's back!


I had a hot dog squeaky toy that I loved. The girl got it and the yellow squeaky ball for me at the same time when I first moved in with her. Those are my two favorite toys in the whole world!

About a month ago I lost the hot dog. I looked everywhere for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. Today the girl gave me a great surprise. She brought home a new hot dog just like the missing one. I was so happy I started crying the second I saw it.

I bit into it. It sounded just like the old one! I started to cry again. The girl didn't understand why I was crying, but I was just so happy I couldn't help it!

I've been playing with my new toy all day. BLU is getting cranky, but I think she is just jealous because I got a new toy and she didn't.

No comments: