Friday, September 15, 2006

Tackled!!

The girl came home last night! BLU and I jumped up and tackled her! I was so happy to see her again!

She brought us a treat! A hamburger and onion rings. Yum! Yum! Yum!
At first she wasn't going to share. She started to eat the hamburger all by herself. She must be really tired and forgot to share, so I jumped up to steal an onion ring off her plate.

YIKES! I don't think that was a good idea. She yelled no, then reached over and grabbed me. I tried to swallow the onion ring (destroy the evidence) but she tackled me, pried open my mouth, and stuck her hand in my mouth and grabbed the onion ring back out. No Way! That's not fair! She was supposed to share!

I sat. I tried to shake. I barked. I jumped. I laid down. I did all the tricks I knew how to do to get that onion ring back. She wouldn't give it to me. She gave it to BLU instead. Not fair! Not fair at all! Then she gave me the really mean look that scares me. I laid down.

I waited for her to share her food, but she didn't :-(
She kept giving BLU tiny pieces of the hamburger though. It totally wasn't fair!
Finally, she gave me the last little bit of the hamburger. I guess next time I won't be so grabby. Maybe I'll get more that way.
Comet

1 comment:

Hana said...

Comet, next time give your girl the sad puppy dog look with the sad eyes. Well, anyhow, onions aren't good for us. They give us bad breath. I guess Blu had bad doggie breath the rest of that day.