Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Alien Invasion

Today before leaving for work, the mean girl locked the doggie door so we were trapped in the house. While she was gone, aliens invaded our back yard. They left some strange marks in our yard. Do you think this is alien blood?
What's this? I think they planted flags to claim our yard as theirs.

Hmmmmm..... I don't like the looks of this at all.
Here's another one. And more of the strange orange alien blood.
Hey BLU!! Get over here and take a look at this.
Hmmm...there seems to be some yellow spots too. Very curious indeed!
The aliens left other strange things in our yard too.
Should I crawl in here? Do you think it is a trap?
I don't know what happened out here, but I don't like it one bit. Maybe if I poop on these strange yellow spots, it will scare away the aliens and they won't come back!

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Are you going to be trapped in your back yard??
Keep an eye on all those marks and let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

chelsea + apple said...

good idea!
I'z think that pooping is a good way of keeping alls creatures out of yours yard!

<3 Apple

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Kodak the Eskie said...

Yes! Pooping on that stuff will make it go away. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Hug, Kodak

Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Holiday's!

Your pals, Mackie, Ollie and Finnegan

Joe Stains said...

omdog, what is going on over there? I hope they are not coming my way, maybe if I offer up Tanner as a sacrifice they will leave us all alone??

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like somepup is going to be digging! Which one of you is digging and what are you digging for?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hana said...

That's it! Poop will scare away those aliens! They won't like the smell! Good thinking, BLU.

Peanut said...

If you get in touch with my grammie you might be able to find out. She has had contact with those aliens