Saturday, December 27, 2008

Alien invasion - part 2

This morning I went outside to make sure the aliens didn't come back.So far, the yard looks like it is supposed to look.Here is my fence when I stand at the back of my yard and look towards the house.
Here's a view of my back yard from our driveway.
I took my morning nap, and was woken up by lots of loud noises.
I think the aliens came back. They stole our fence!!!
But then they made a new fence. It's all very strange.
I can see more things (like the neighbor's yard) but I can't go as far. I can't get anywhere near the pokey cactus anymore.

I also can't check out my back gate.
The aliens put the strange new fence all the way up to my porch on one side. Why would they do that? I want the aliens to leave and put my yard back to how it was!

10 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Comet!
I think you need to get used to it now!
The new fence looks nice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Musketeers said...

yeap , I gotta agree with Lorenza , hey the new fence look good, this way you can see what the neighbour is doing . BOL

Amber-Mae said...

Now why would the aliens do that? Hmm...

POOPED out,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Your yard looks much bigger and you can keep your eyes on much more this way! We like the new fence!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh you guys will love your new backyard after you get used to it...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Joe Stains said...

hmm I am not sure what is going on there at all?? I am going to go make sure my yard is ok.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, we just discovered you over on Kodak's blog. Looks like your new fence is there to stay... at least you can see nice things through it. If you can't go as far any more, your humans will just have to walk you more often :) :) Go, rattle your leash and tell them you wann go out. :)

White Dog Blog said...

Change is tough, huh? But you CAN see what's happening in your neighbor's yard now. I hope you have a new year filled with good surprises, lots of love, wonderful treats, and grand adventures!

Bae Bae said...

Oh dear. Aliens sounds very scary...

~ Bae

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That alien business seems a little scary to us! Hope you get that straightened out!
Ozzie & Rocky