Saturday, October 06, 2007

Psychic eskie predicts end of the world....

OK, maybe not the end of the world, but still not something I like!

Last week Hana predicted that our girl was going to go out of town again this week. Tonight our girl put clothes in the black box again! She hasn't even been home a full week! And I am supposed to go to class on Monday! What is wrong with that girl?

How did Hana know about this trip? What other magical powers does she possess? Does she have a magical second set of ears like Ronak?

~Comet

5 comments:

Casper and pals said...

Oh no! Your girl is certainly not cooperating with the plans for classes! You better do something to get rid of that black box. Seems to me that's what's causing the whole trouble!

Unknown said...

I dont think you will ever get to go to class! At least the weather here is nice this weekend, enjoy it!

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Sure you two are not happy! When you are going to start that class?? You need to have a serious talk with your girl!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Hana said...

Hey you two! Yes, I am psychic because I did have a 2nd set of ears (well, actually only 1 extra ear), but my mom clipped it recently. That must have been after I made my predictions. Heehee.

(ya know guys, the "ears" that grow behind our actual ears)

Well, I wanna know about class tonight (because your girl had better have taken you)!!

Ronak said...

Boo hoo, my tales of fame and ear fortune are spreading and I did not even know about it! I think your girl may be talking to Hana's mom or something. It's a very gossip network of eskies on the west coast.....