Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hamburgers

After reading Lorenza's comment about us having to share a hot dog, the girl felt guilty. She thought maybe she should have each given us one. hehehe. Thanks Lorenza!

To make up for it, she gave me a whole hamburger!

Look at the size of this thing? Do you think I can eat it all?

Wait a minute! This isn't even real! It's a squeeky toy! What a rip off!

I was going to try to get the girl to give me a real hamburger, but then she read Joey's blog. It had pictures of real hamburgers. I thought they looked yummy. The girl thought she was going to throw up - especially after looking at the giant burger. So much for getting a real burger. Thanks a lot, Joey.

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

haha WOOPS does your mom not like to eat animals? or umm is she just wacky?!

Lorenza said...

I am sorry you didn't get a real hamburger but my mom thinks the same about the burger Joey showed.
How someone can eat that huge thing!
Enjoy your toy!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Luckie Girl said...

Oh darn, it looked kinda similar and I was like totally excited. What a RIP OFF!!