Sunday, July 08, 2007

Fashion show

Despite what this looks like, I am not wearing my pilgrim bonnet. The girl has put me in the dreaded cone collar!

A mean mosquito bit my tail and the bump itched. So I chewed on it. An then the scab itched. So I chewed some more. And now I have a nasty red hot spot on my tail.





The girl tried to keep me from chewing by using the collar. I hate the collar. I turned it into a deadly weapon and kept ramming it into the girl's legs and arms. hehehehe. She let me take it off.
The girl then decided to bandage my tail so that I couldn't lick it. She didn't have real bandages in the house so she made one with an old sock. She cut the toes off, and slipped it over my tail. As humiliating as it looks, I must say that it is working. I don't want to lick anywhere near the sock. It smells like her stinky feet!
Even though it works, I still don't want to be seen with it, much less get my picture taken.

I'm going to go hide in my favorite spot!

Finally! After making me wear the stupid sock all day yesterday and half of today, the girl finally went to the store and got a proper bandage.


She put stuff on my hot spot so it doesn't itch and wrapped it with a pretty pink bandage.
I still don't like it, but it is much better than the sock or the cone!

7 comments:

Freda said...

Hey Blus,

I'm sportin' the same fashionables collar, too! Somethin' didn't feel rights on 1,2 1,2 one of my trailin' legs and I started lickin' and lickin'. So Doc Dad got out the dreaded E(lizabethan) collar, but Goody Mum suggested a warm compress. So before bed last dark, Dad compressed my leg several times. I didn't lick all darks, but this light I did and now I'm a pilgrim. Yuckies!!!

I like the cooools pink vet wrap on your waggers. Now THAT"S a fashions statement.

Comet's hamburglar looks neatos.

Thanks for droppin' by.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Joe Stains said...

yikes, skeeters?? We dont have many of those in our yard right now, I will run from them if I see one now though!

Lorenza said...

I hope you are feeling better!Those are many devices to try you not to chew your tail!!
You must understand that our moms make everything possible to help us!
Nice pink bandage!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Blu,
OH wow, your girl sure is innovative making a bandage out of a sock! LOL
I also got my E-collar off the last time by ramming it into Mom's shin. She did not think it was farnie.

The Husky in the Window said...

You are too much. Raming into you girl with the collar. And the sock thing on your tail. My mom said that if I bite my tail again, that's what she's doing. We have to do something about your girl posting these ideas. I am now doomed. At least you got a pretty pink bandage and the medicine is helping.
MayaMarie

Hana said...

Oh BLU, I hope your tail starts feeling better soon. Maybe your girl will give you lots of treats to make up for the itching and the pink bandage. Very snazzy color though! Pink must be the latest fashion trend, eh BLU?

Ender said...

Hey Comet and Blu, wanna play a game? I have nominated you for the rockin' guy blogger award. Pass it on to 5 new dogs!