Thursday, March 15, 2007

Eau de Toilette

Stinky, stinky, stinky! And it's not because I crawled under the porch and didn't get a bath. I was pestering my girl as she was trying to read a magazine. She ripped a stinky page out and rubbed it all over me. Now I stink like perfume. Yuck! I spent all day rolling around in dirt trying to get rid of that smell, but it won't go away. I think I might actually want a bath!
Comet


I don't know why they sometimes call perfume "toilet water". I think toilet water smells much better than Comet does with his stinky perfume! It also tastes better! Too bad my girl usually keeps the lid closed so I can't sneak a drink!
BLU


ps. We both wish Tanner well with his surgery tomorrow. Even though Joey calls him a doofus, we know he really loves him. We have the evidence!

5 comments:

Wired for Mackie said...

I hate to be dirty, but I hate baths too.....catch 22....

Joe Stains said...

THat is NOT me! no way no how nuh uhhh!!!! :/

But I am kinda sorta a little bit glad he is home and ok.

Peanut said...

Oh are you still stinky or do you smell better now? Maybe you got to get to the toliet and smell good.

Comet said...

The stinky perfume lasted for 2 whole days! It is finally gone now.
Comet

Luckie Girl said...

That was really mean of your hooman girl! Some of those perfume don't even smell nice. HA ~