Saturday, November 04, 2006

Giardia attack!

I was reading Ender's blog and he isn't feeling well either. His tummy is upset and he's been throwing up lately. Yuck! I hate it when I get sick. His doctor tested him for Giardia and other parasites. I don't know what they had to do for the test, but I hope his people didn't try to hold a cup under him every time he went to the bathroom.

My girl must have got what she needed, because she stopped chasing me around with the cup yesterday morning. Good thing too. It was just plain weird!

Since Comet kept getting in the way when my girl chased me with the cup, I found a way to pay him back. I told him I had a fun toy, but I really made him eat Giardia! hehehe. I hope he gets sick and the girl has to chase him with a cup!
~~BLU

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made my Mom buy me some of that stuff just now!

Hope you're feeling better.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

Hey Blu, hope you're feeling better now

~ fufu

Comet said...

Thank you fufu and Buster. I actually feel ok. My girl and doctor are the ones who think there is something wrong with me, just because I've been having a bad hair day for the last month!

Buster, my girl told me to tell your mom that the giant microbes aren't designed as doggie toys, so be careful. The first thing Comet did was bite the eyes off, and my girl had to take them away so he didn't eat them.
~~BLU

Anonymous said...

Tell your people that next time they can use an old or cheap ladle. Much easier than a cup.

Dakota had giardia when she was a baby and mom went camping. She recommends against it.