Sunday, November 15, 2009

Walk time

Hey girl!
Stop being so lazy today and take us for a walk!
I know the leashes are in here. Do you need me to open the door for you?

Our girl took the advice some of our friends gave and moved our water bowl outside before we left. BLU had to rinse her feet and make her wet foot mess outside.
But that meant that I was also stuck out back until BLU's feet were dry, and the dirt on my feet dried. That doesn't seem fair.
I guess I will just take a nap and guard my rock until the girl lets us back in the house.
Finally! She let us go back inside!

7 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

Did your Girl take you for a walk? How does Blu like cleaning her paw pads outside?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Our feet and fur dry quickly, isn't that a good thing. Then, our fur is just as it was.
Mack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Coment and Blu!
I can see how happy you were waiting for your walkie!
For how long you had to wait outside??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

White Dog Blog said...

A walk is a wonderful thing even if you have to wait outside for wet paws to dry before hitting the couch after! Maybe you could have an apres walkie treat outside while you are drying off!

Joe Stains said...

Sounds like a good compromise!

Casper and pals said...

Hum.... we are wondering if you have another tiny fluffy white vistor at your house?

Niamh said...

Hope you had a good walk. Our person needs a nudge now and then too.

Your friend,
Niamh