Thursday, August 30, 2007

Finally - pictures

Thanks to our friends for letting us know about other places to upload videos. Our girl whined that she didn't want to learn another password, so she tried youtube again. It worked today.

The girl thought she was being cute by pretending that she only bought one new toy (and yes, these are copies of the exact same toys she bought us about a month ago). BLU and I are fighting over this toy.

BLU likes to take new toys, rip off major body parts and then rip them open. She also rips off body parts - like tails and ears. In this next video, she rips the ears off of the sheep.


BLU's next mission is to kill the squeaker. Notice how she ripped open the cow's back so you can see the squeaker. The girl was being obnoxious and teasing us with the squeaker. BLU finally stole it. Notice the girl's evil laugh. She said it was caused by the percocet she's been taking, but trust me, she always sounds like that.

I am much more refined in my destruction. I like to nibble at little things - the eyes, tags, extra strings. Eventually I will find a string in a seam and nibble at that until it opens up. BLU usually doesn't give me a chance to do that though. Once she opens up the toy, I pull all the stuffing out. (My girl is lame and doesn't know how to sew things so we just get new stuffies when our old ones are destroyed.) Ignore the pink. My girl bumped something on her camera that made everything pink. It is fixed now.

Killing these stuffies took about 20 minutes this time. Afterwards I was so tired I needed to take a nap. The girl's back is still sore, so she can't bend down to pick up the fluff. I think BLU should do it for her. I'm napping!

8 comments:

Luckie Girl said...

Wheeee! Snow! I love making SNOW! Isn't it great after every opawration, it's guaranteed to SNOW for sure? :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you 2 sure work very fast on those stuffies. I can hear the sheep *crying* in those videos. hee

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Wow! You two are really fast destuffing those toys!!
I can understand the last picture. You had 20 minutes of hard work!
Kisses for your girl
Have a good night
Lorenza

Deanna said...

Wow, mass destruction!

Hana said...

Wow, I hadn't realized before that those stuffies were so big!! And, boy oh boy, what a hurricane that went through YOUR house.... however Comet does seems pretty methodical about building a pile of snow. He's pretty organized.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh my dog...so much violence going on in ur home

who's d one responsible 4 all d clean up...

Casper and pals said...

Very impressive destuffing!!!

Steve said...

don't you just hate those squeaky things they put in those stuffies? What choice does any respectable dog have but to rip them outta there and kill the squeakes!