Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Upset tummy

The girl spread her germs to me! I had a really bad tummy ache all day yesterday, and kept throwing up. The girl wasn't happy to come home from work to see little puddles of puke in the house. Last night I got tired of her chasing me around the house with the cleaner, so I went into my box to sleep. I spent most of the evening in there. It's quiet and BLU can't bother me.
I'm feeling back to my normal self today and the girl is healthy too.
Comet

ps. For those who commented about our last post about painting the house. No, it didn't change color. The girl hired a really bad painting company about a year and a half ago and the paint keeps falling off the outside of the house. They've had to come back and fix it 6 times!

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Comet.
Sorry to hear that you felt sick yesterday. But is good to know that you are feeling better today!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Ferndoggle said...

Yuck! Being sick is NO FUN! I was sick last week & had to go see the V.E.T. Hope you get better soon!!

Penny

Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Comet,
Are you feeling back to normal now? It suxs big time to have wet poops.

Joe Stains said...

It sucks you got sick and you didn't even get a nice juicy hot dog to make you sick!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw poor Comet.. hope you feel better now. Must be better to rest alone by yourself

~ girl girl

Hana said...

I hope you and your girl are healthy again! It's no fun being sick. I puked a couple days ago and felt guilty about it. Mom says I always have a strange look after puking and then watching her clean it all up.