We hope to see all of our friends over at the Corgi Lounge tonight to help the beautiful Corgi girls ring in the new year.
Last year, we made new year's resolutions. Let's see how we did.
- I resolve to stop mauling the girl every time she gets out my leash. I will try to curb my enthusiasm so that she will want to take me out more often.
OK, so this one didn't work. I still get just as obnoxious as ever when she gets out my leash. She even has video proof of it - even after I went to obedience school.
- I resolve to stop trying to steal food from the counter or my girl's plate. If I'm patient enough or cute enough when I beg, she will give me some anyway. I don't need to be obnoxious and steal it.
I'm actually trying to do this. Most of the time I am pretty good at keeping this. Ok, in July I stole a piece of pizza, but in October I waited until I had permission to eat the corn dog. And we all know a corn dog is 10 times more tempting than pizza! That should count for something, right?
- (The girl thinks I should add that I won't mark in the house, steal toilet paper and tissues, or go nuts at the door. Let's be real here - there is no way that I could keep those resolutions.)
Ummmm..... not so good at keeping those resolutions either. In all fairness though, I didn't claim I wanted to change those things! And shouldn't the girl really resolve not to leave tissues or paper within my reach? I think that would solve this whole problem.
This year I'm going to make resolutions I can keep:
- Pee everywhere
- Shed everywhere
- Look cute
- I resolve to be a little nicer to Comet, even though he does drive me nuts and gets on my nerves.
That was easy. See, here I am giving Comet loving kisses.
Ok....maybe not! :-)
- I resolve to stop trying to trade food with Comet. There is a reason the girl makes me eat special food and I should try to cooperate more.
I did this one! I did this one! My blood tests for my kidneys started coming back normal and I get to eat regular food again. No special food - no trading food. I kept a resolution!
This year I'm going to resolve to:
- Give the girl more kisses
- Snuggle with the girl more
- Bite Comet when he is naughty
Do you think we can keep our 2008 resolutions?
Have a great new year and hopefully there won't be any loud booming noises at your house.
Now we need to get ready for the party!
~~Comet and BLU