Hopefully we will catch up on all the tagging. It looks like most of our friends have already been tagged, so just like chain letters, the tag will die with us.
Our friend Girl-girl tagged us with this game.
The game is called ‘Being 2gether – that’s friendship’
Rules for this tag:
1) Picture of you and another dog (or another animal)
2) A funny caption to go with the picture
3) Tag others
Our friend Casper Tummy Tagged us. BLU is too paranoid to show her belly, but I like to show mine off.
And the final tag comes from Hana. We are supposed to share 7-8 tidbits about us.
1. Comet is obsessed with food. He steals biscuits, he hogs the food dish, he jumps up and down like a pogo stick when the girl is cooking, and is just generally obnoxious around food. He'll eat anything, even if it is too spicy or gross tasting. Unless it is meat, I could care less about food unless I'm really hungry.
2. Comet is a pee monster. He pees on everything. I mean everything. When we go for walks, he leaves a non-stop trail of pee. He even pees in the house (which really pisses the girl off!!) and once he peed on me!
3. Comet is a drama queen. He has little hissy fits if he doesn't get his way. If he gets hurt, he limps around every time the girl looks at him, but has no problem running after birds in the back yard. If the girl gets mad at him, he has this obnoxious cough/gasp for air that makes the girl think he is sick or in pain. News flash....He's faking it!!
4. BLU is a big wuss. If she doesn't want to do something, she collapses on the ground and plays dead. The girl has to pick her up or drag her places when she does that. Talk about drama queen!
5. BLU is a bully. She acts like a big wuss most of the time, and she acts disinterested in food most the time, but she likes to save biscuits and guard them. If she doesn't want to eat them, the least she could do is share. She just likes to tease me all day by dangling an uneaten biscuit in front of me.
6. BLU can be really prissy. After every walk, the first thing she does is run and soak her feet in the water dish. She doesn't even give me first dibs at drinking the water. She just sticks her feet in it. First the front feet, then the back, then the front again. What's that all about?
7. We both turn into maniacs everytime the girl touches the leash. She hates taking us for walks because it practically results in her needing stitches. We jump up and down, clawing at the leashes and attacking the girl. We can't help it. Going for walks is so exciting.
8. When the girl gets home from work, BLU likes to run up and give her a great big kiss on her face. Sometimes BLU bites the girl's nose in the process. What the girl doesn't know, is that BLU is a potty mouth. Seriously. She drinks out of the toilet when the girl isn't home! How gross is that!